Material Submittal Tool is an integrated IT approach designed to minimize the complications faced during the vigorous procedure of material procurement and approvals for green building development. GE3S provides this tool to its clients to keep track of the document required for the material procurement procedure:
- The tool enables our client to check the status of the procurement procedure from the supplier.
- The tool enables our clients with information about associated risks and hazards of procuring certain materials.
- Status of the documentation to be obtained from the supplier such as MSDS, Technical data sheet, third part laboratory reports, etc.
- Clients get an update on the acceptance of the material from the green building consultants.
- Update on the pending documents and additional test requirements.
- Special requirements regarding the hazardous materials useage and handeling.