“Commissioning management is a quality assurance process to ensure that the building is designed, built and operate as per the owner project requirement and achieve the highest level of efficiency with minimum call backs and fewer changes”.
At GE3S we have over a decade of experience in the building commissioning services and ICA services for green building. Our expert team of commissioning specialists offer a comprehensive and focused approach towards building commissioning to achieve the owner’s project requirement in most efficient way without affecting the time and cost.
GE3S collaborative,inclusive and rigorous commissioning process ensure that the building systems are designed, built, installed, tested, handed over and operate in most efficient way in accordance with international standards.
The Commissioning process form GE3S includes:
- OPR (Owner Project Requirement) review.
- BOD (Basis of Design) review.
- Initial design & detailed design review.
- Development of commissioning program.
- Pre-functional testing/installation verification of building systems.
- Verifying the functional testing of building systems
- Preparation of final commissioning report.
- Verification of manuals.
- Handing over and training.
GE3S has experience in more than 200 local and international commissioning projects in different sectors and green building rating system such as LEED, ESTIDAMA, EHS Trakhees and GSAS.