GE3S helped SEWA in hosting a ...
GE3S helped SEWA in hosting a ...
We provide complete solutions to our clients when it comes to compliance with environmental regulations, monitoring, permitting, impact assessment and management plans etc. We are accreedited by several environmental bodies for example EAD – Abu Dhabi, Dubai Municipality, EHS TRAKHEES etc
An environmental permit is required for all new projects or activities, expansion and modernization of existing projects from the relevant environmental authority. GE3S experienced team has the expertise to carry out the following environmental studies for all types of infrastructure and industrial projects including but not limited to:
1. Preliminary Environmental Review (PER)
2. Construction Environment Management Plan (CEMP)
3. Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Studies
4. Operation Environment Management Plan (OEMP)
5. Natural System Assessment study
6. Urban System Assessment
7. CEMP / Environmental Audit Report
8. Preliminary Cultural Review (PCR)
9. Environmental System Modeling
10. Environmental Risk Management
11. Wastewater Treatment Services
GE3S experienced staff has prepared Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) report for various infrastructure and development projects. Activities in this field include initial environmental assessment, technical project analysis, Air Dispersion Modeling and environmental measurements of existing situation.In order to obtain an “Environmental Clearance” for any projects such as Land Development, Infrastructure, and Utility Projects in Dubai, different types of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) documents are required to be submitted to the government authority. Depending upon the category of the project, either full EIA Report or EIA Summary (EIAS) is required. These reports are also required under Dubai Green Building Regulations depending on land use, location, components and area of influence. EIA is the systematic way of carrying out appraisal of the environmental aspects and impacts of a proposed project. The EIA process reviews options and determines appropriate mitigation and enhancement measures to minimize any adverse impacts due to project development.
EIA Summary (EIAS) is an EIA document similar to EIA report in brief. It contains information as outlines in the “Project Scope of Work” with details of all environmental aspects of the project and a clear discussion of impacts expected from each environmental aspects. GE3S specializes in assessing and providing practical and feasible solutions to mitigate and control adverse environmental impacts wherever possible. We carry out environmental planning, strategic planning, and environmental impact assessment for both government and private projects.
Our specialty environmental services include:
• Bio-physical baseline data collection and assessment
• Water quality studies
• Ecological studies
• Feasibility studies
• Planning and zoning studies
• Emergency response preparedness plans
• Environmental management plans
ESM is the simulation of a system which is a construction of various elements that interact with each other. These are basically a mathematical model based on environmental media situation for prediction of pollutant concentration. The following services are provided under ESM:
• Air Quality Management Study using Monitoring and Modeling• Air Quality Monitoring (Indoor/Outdoor)
• Air Quality Modeling for Industrial/Vehicular/Area Sources (ISCST3/AERMOD/CALINE/CALPUFF /CMAQ etc.)
• Indoor Air Quality Modeling using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
• Air Quality Study for Control and Management Scenarios
• Meteorological Modeling for Weather Prediction (MM5/WRF Model).
• Water Quality Study
• Analysis of Water Quality Parameters
• Desalination Process for Water
• Ground Water Quality/Quantity Modeling (MODFLOW)
• Soil Water Assessment (SWAT)
• Surface Water Quality/Quantity Modeling (MIKE, CORMIX, WASP)
GE3S is well placed to advise clients on air quality issues as it owns and operates for state-of-the-art Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Stations as well as industry-leading software such as CALPUFF/ AERMOD/ CALINE4/ISC-ST. Air Dispersion Modeling is carried out to predict the concentration of air pollutant emitted from sources such as industrial plants, Stacks, vehicular traffic or accidental chemical release.