Solid Waste & Recycling
GE3S is a proven firm in waste management system design for infrastructure and industrial projects. GE3S has been assisting the several local bodies to design effective MRF and RDF to manage the city municipal waste. At waste recycling facility end, GE3S has been providing air quality compliance and consulting services throughout the Middle East and South East Asia. Our experts have extensive knowledge of the solid waste industry (and related source types), recycling facilities (and equipment), applicable State and Federal regulations, State environmental Departments throughout the country, and the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi (EAD). GE3S prepares numerous Odor compliance reports, GHG reports, and emission statements for landfills and industrial facilities across the GCC region on regular basis. Please contact one of our industry experts for help with your solid waste questions.
Environmental and Sustainability Support for Waste Management Operations
Some of our core industry skills are listed below.
- Landfill Environmental Permitting
- Food / Organic Waste Processing Environmental Permits and Waste Disposal
- Material Recovery Facility (MRF) Concept Design and Tender Document Development
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Toxics/HAP Modeling (e.g., Formaldehyde from engines, hydrogen sulfide from landfill, flare emissions, etc.)
- NAAQS Modeling (in support of PSD applications and otherwise)
- Annual and Semi-Annual reporting
- Annual Compliance Certifications
- Emission Inventories / Statements
- Mandatory GHG Reporting Rule
- Odor Surveys and Evaluations
- Ozone Depleting Substance Regulatory Surveys / Support
- Ambient Air Monitoring (e.g., hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, etc.)
- Emission Quantification
- Gas Generation Modeling
- Flare emission determinations
- Fugitive emission determinations
- Emission estimations for other industry related operations, including:
- waste tipping
- engines, turbines, etc.