GE3S brings significant expertise in solar energy consulting in India and has been active in the solar space right from the beginning of National Solar Mission in India in variety of capacities. Having a strong team of solar energy consultants and unmatched insights into solar energy policy in India, GE3S and its partner have provided complete range of services to its clients from site assessment to successful commissioning of projects. GE3S team has been engaged in MW scale utility solar PV projects as well as smaller, decentralized roof-top, community level projects. It has also assisted and designed solar PV capacities for applications such as water pumping, water purification, telecom towers, railways, etc.
GE3S is currently working on large scale deployment of solar programs, combining finance, technology and policy issues in India and Southeast Asia, including issues such as RE integration, Storage, technical standards for project implementation, development of PPP models etc.
The key Solar Energy Consulting Services offered by GE3S include:
- Selection of Potential Site including site feasibility study (Roof Assessment, Dust level study & Electrical System Study)
- Technology feasibility Study including due diligence & curve testing
- Solar Radiation Assessment Study
- Technical Support in selection of suppliers/vendor selection
- Implementation of Solar Roof top PV Projects
- Design Consulting for Solar PV projects
- Liasioning & approvals for solar project
- Design & Civil Construction
- Design & Implementation of mounting structure for solar panels
- Underground cabling
- Construction of Transmission line & switchyard
- Implementation of MW scale projects based on PPA mode, third party sale, REC based & captive power plant.
- Operation & Maintenance Services
- Assist in REC Accreditation, registration & Issuance