- April 2, 2015
- Posted by: admin
Air Quality Monitoring
GE3S air quality assessment services include but not limited to ambient air quality monitoring, indoor air quality monitoring, emission testing, air dispersion modelling, air pollutant survey and emission inventory studies. These assessment are performed to assess the concentration of various air pollutants present in the air and compare their against the compliance limits set by the regulatory authorities. Our air quality services include.
- Ambient air quality monitoring
- Indoor air quality monitoring
- Emission testing
- Emission inventory
- Air quality modelling
- Design, supervision and commissioning of air pollution control system
- Air quality management studies
Noise and Vibration Studies
Noise and vibration studies are often done as part of environmental impact assessment or compliance monitoring or for regulatory approvals. Our service in this category includes.
- Noise and vibration monitoring and modelling
- Identification and measurement of workplace noise levels
- Identification and measurement of workplace high range peak noise levels (>140dBC)
- Assessment of daily/weekly personal noise exposure levels and hearing protection
- Provision of advice on noise reduction measures.